Terms and Conditions
Payment of Fees and Deposits
- Full payment of the course must be made before the first day of class. We reserve the right to refuse entry to students if fees have not been paid on or before the first date of each month.
- We regret that we cannot, under any circumstances, give refunds for classes already paid.
- Kiddo Zone reserves the right to cancel a class that has less than 2 students.
- We reserve the right to substitute teachers to conduct scheduled classes without prior notice.
- Kiddo Zone can arrange make-up classes only for sickness or traveling reasons. We cannot arrange make-ups for other reasons.
- Kiddo Zone must be informed at least three days in advance of classes to be missed. Classes missed without proper notice will not be made up.
- Make-up classes must be taken within one month from the date when class was missed.
- Kiddo Zone cannot guarantee a replacement class according to your child’s availability. Availability is on a first come, first serve basis.
Public Holidays and Enforced Closures
- We are closed on public holidays and Sundays.
- Morning class (class before 12:15pm) will be cancelled when red/black rainstorm or typhoon signal no.3 or above has not been lowered before 8:00am.
- Afternoon class (class before 1:15pm) will be cancelled when red/black rainstorm or typhoon signal no.3 or above has not been lowered before 11:45am.
- Classes will resume 3 hours after the signals warning have been lifted.
- Courses disrupted or cancelled due to adverse weather conditions will not be refunded or rescheduled.